Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer Lovin'


That's the subject for me today.  The CAS-ual Friday Challenge (CFC133) this time is Summer Lovin' and the requirements are:
Clean and Simple...
Use hearts...
Use summer colors...

For me, water is a summer color.  Cool aqua.  Ahhh...to be at the lake right now!  It'll never happen!

So next best is cool aqua colors, accented by the colors of my roses and daylilies.  Here's what I created with Soft Sky paper from SU.

For this the wreath is my heart.  It is stamped on vellum, embossed in white, and colored with markers on the back of the vellum.  The banner is also vellum, and cut and shaped by hand.  No extra tools there!

There you have it.  Have a great day! 

5 comments:

Marisa said...

LOVE how you used and coloured the vellum!

Jingle said...

Your heart wreath is just lovely! Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays Summer Lovin': Hearts and Summer Colors Challenge!

Ardyth said...

I love the look of the coloured vellum - it's so soft and pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This is so elegant! Love this card!

Jeanne H said...

The colors your used are just lovely and the design using the heart is perfect. I'll have to remember how to use vellum that way. Thanks.