Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Good morning everyone!  I love when the mist fills the valley in front of my house.  Unfortunately it usually moves by the time I get my camera!  That happened this morning...rats!  Still, it was pretty.





Here's my latest patriotic card for A Scrap N Place...



This was a fun card to play around with...and that's just what I had to do! ;)  I changed the backing paper, changed the diecut paper...twice!  I'm kind of fussy about color, and it just wasn't working at first.

The star dies are from Sweet n Sassy Stamps and the patterned paper is from the "Anchor" collection by Authentique.  The greeting is from Technique Tuesday.  Since my cards for the store this month will all be suitable for Operation Write Home, and hence very mailable, there won't be a lot of bulk, like big bows and gems.  Those don't go thru the mail very well, alas.

Hope you enjoy this one...and have a wonderful day!

No comments: