Friday, September 4, 2009

Stamping at the Fair

A While back I participated in our county fair "action corners". That is where various different individuals/groups come for a block of time the first weekend of fair to demonstrate various activities and crafts to fair visitors. People are there quilting, spinning, knitting, doing model railroading, gardening...and on and on. I was there to stamp. I made a bunch of cards, and with some of them I got a bit distracted talking to people while I stamped. Those cards have a few problems LOL! But some came out pretty nice. I thought I would share a few with you. They are all fairly simple cards.


Paper: Kraft, Tangerine Tango, White
Ink: Basic Brown
Ribbon: Tangerine Tango stripe grosgrain
Stamps: Various wildflower silhouettes from Hero Arts and Rubber Stampede, All Year Cheer


Paper: White, Cameo Coral, DSP in celery
Ink: Celery, Coral
Ribbon: Coral
Stamps: In Full Bloom, Wonderful Words
Accessories: Dimensionals


Paper: White, Riding Hood Red, DSP in Mustard
Ink: Basic Brown
Ribbon: Mustard
Stamps: For a Friend
Accessories: Dimensionals, Rhinestone, Colored Pencil

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Wow, Diane! They are all great, but I really love the first because I have those stamps and want to CASE your card!