Monday, May 18, 2009

Back again...

Ah, well, my sidebar says that I blog without obligation. So I shouldn't feel obligated, should I?! But I do. I think I should be posting more frequently. I think that I am so far behind with what I have been doing lately that I don't know how to get caught up. But those 'shoulds' and 'oughtas' and all that just make me feel guilty for not posting...and I put it off even longer.

Well, I figure that I will not try for any 'shoulds' and I will post when I can. After all I "blog without obligation" right! So I'll just post what I want whenever I can!



This card is for the CAS15 challenge at SCS. We were challenged to use only black, white, and one (only one) Bold Bright. I used Gable Green. The image is Stampendous' Agapanthus Blossom and it is stamped on Shimmery White in Versamagic, which is the only black I could get a really good image with. Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Juanita said...

this is so beautiful.