Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bright Baby Card


This is a card I made a while back, but didn't get to post it yet. I was messing around with some scraps of "stuff" I had hanging around...this is a piece of unused OSW that begged to be used. I also had an extra "baby girl" from my daughter's baby announcements. "Eureka! They both used Cameo Coral! Wonder if I can use them together?!" So, with the addition of some patterned paper this is the result. I kinda like it!
You can see the deets in my SCS gallery here.

8 comments:

Paper and Glue said...

Hi. Just thought I would come and say hi to another sister (SBS 19 Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers) has been formed now and I can't wait to get to know everyone in our group.

Jewel
p.s Love the card how lovely.

Wendy said...

Hi - lovely card. I am a fellow SBS19 member and look forward to getting to know you

Wendy x

Jen said...

I'm just popping by to say "hi", I'm also in SBS 19.
Jen x

Sam said...

I'm also popping by to say Hello to another sister - SBS19. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Sam
xx

Ifat Art said...

Your workshop is AMAZING!!!

I'm your new SBS19 sister.
I just got here to say hi and got soooo jealous of your workshop...

I want one for my birthday.

Can't wait to get to know you better.

Ifat.

Katy said...

Good morning, SBS19 Sister. I really miss that flower set--it was EXCELLENT for OSW. Really cute card.

Minxy said...

Yet another SBS 19er stopping by to say houdy...
Loving the background on this card, real textured look.
Oh yeah, BTW i NEED your stamp cabinet, it's to dye for :O)

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the colors!!!